Hope you have a fruitful June holidays revising and recharging. Selamat Hari Raya to our Muslim classmates! =)
School re open tomorrow 27Jun (Tue). Please be punctual and report before 7.40am. Remember to bring a hardcopy story book for silent reading.
Please sit according to last term's class seating arrangement until I announce the new seating arrangement.
Also, please note the following announcements:
1. Term 3 Timetable (with effect from 27Jun)
The S3-02 Term 3 timetable is updated on S3-02 Class Blog based on the announcement on SST Student Blog. Please check the timetable and bring the required materials for lessons.
Please note that you have S&W lesson tomorrow, 27Jun (Tue). Please remember to bring school uniform to change during recess.
2. Attire and Grooming
You are reminded to be appropriately groomed when you report for school. As announced on SST Student Blog,
- Hair must be short and neatly combed
- Clean-shaven (not allowed to keep facial hair such as beards, long side-burns or moustaches)
Female Students – Hair that is shoulder length or longer must be tied up
- Simple hair accessories such as hand bands, hair clips may be worn
- Long fringe should be clipped up
- Fingernails must be kept clean, short and unvarnished
- Attire worn must be clean and neatly pressed with no holes, tears or frayed areas.
- Click here for more guidelines
There will be an attire check during morning assembly tomorrow, 27 Jun (Tue).
3. Term 3 Week 1 (this week: Reporting venues and additional notes on things to bring
27 Jun (Tue)
Reporting Venue: ISH
Additional things to bring: Money for donation to ComChest. Please refer to Youth Day Appeal announcement. Collection will be done during morning assembly.
28 Jun (Wed)
Reporting Venue: S3-02 Classroom
Additional things to bring:
(i) Signed progress reports. Please check and ensure your parents have signed before bringing for submission.
(ii) Thermometer for checking. Please check that it is working.
29 Jun (Thu)
Reporting venue: ISH
30 Jun (Fri)
Reporting venue: S3-02 Classroom
Additional things to bring: Thermometer for temperature taking exercise. Please remember to bring. Sharing is not allowed for hygiene purpose. If you do not have a working thermometer, you will be required to purchase a new one.
Additional Note: CE will be at ISH
Thank you. See you tomorrow =)