This is the set of slides I shared with you this morning. Please note the instructions:
1. Find out your RIASEC code by completing the Personal Global Inventory in https://ecareers.sg if you have not done so.
2. Read through all 12 programme synopsis (Slides 7 to 11) to get an idea of what the projects are about.
The number of vacancies for each project is indicated.
You need to indicate your first 3 preferred programme, based on your RIASEC code
3. Complete the Signup Form (which will be made available on 30 June) below with your SST Email.
4. Submit the Signup Form, latest by Monday, 3 July, 12 noon.
Programme allocation is on a first-come-first-served basis.
5. You will be informed of the outcome of the allocation by 6 July 2017.
Students who fail to submit their Signup Form by the stipulated date will be randomly assigned a programme.
Request for change of programme will be not entertained.
For any enquiries, please approach Mr Stanley Tan or Ms Karen Ng.